Is PHONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- noun - electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- A telephone.
- To telephone.
- To get in touch with by telephone.
- To impart (information or news, for example) by telephone.
- A speech sound considered without reference to its status as a phoneme or an allophone in a language.
There are 5 letters in PHONE: E H N O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHONE, to go: PHONE?
Rearrange the letters in PHONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHONE
What's nearby PHONE
Lookup in Wiki for PHONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHONE"