Is PHENOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHENOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds
- noun - a toxic white soluble crystalline acidic derivative of benzene
- A caustic, poisonous, white crystalline compound, C6H5OH, derived from benzene and used in resins, plastics, and pharmaceuticals and in dilute form as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Any of a class of aromatic organic compounds having at least one hydroxyl group attached directly to the benzene ring.
- noun - a caustic compound
There are 6 letters in PHENOL: E H L N O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHENOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHENOL, to go: PHENOL?
Rearrange the letters in PHENOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHENOL
What's nearby PHENOL
Lookup in Wiki for PHENOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHENOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHENOL"