Is HELP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HELP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a resource
- noun - a means of serving
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- verb - be of use
- verb - abstain from doing
- verb - help to some food
- verb - contribute to the furtherance of
- verb - take or use
- verb - improve
- To give assistance to; aid: I helped her find the book.
- To contribute to the furtherance of; promote.
- To give relief to: help the needy.
- To ease; relieve: medication to help your cold.
- To change for the better; improve: A fresh coat of paint will help a scarred old table.
- To refrain from; avoid or resist.
- To be of service; give assistance.
- The act or an instance of helping.
- Aid or assistance.
- Relief; remedy.
- One that helps: You’ve been a great help.
- A person employed to help, especially a farm worker or domestic servant.
- Such employees considered as a group.
- To serve or provide oneself with: Help yourself to the cookies.
- To take (something) without asking permission: The thief helped himself to our family silver.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 4 letters in HELP: E H L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HELP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HELP, to go: HELP?
Rearrange the letters in HELP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HELP
What's nearby HELP
Lookup in Wiki for HELP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HELP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HELP"