Is HELPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HELPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a resource
- noun - a means of serving
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- verb - be of use
- verb - abstain from doing
- verb - help to some food
- verb - contribute to the furtherance of
- verb - take or use
- verb - improve
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 5 letters in HELPS: E H L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HELPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HELPS, to go: HELPS?
Rearrange the letters in HELPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HELPS
What's nearby HELPS
Lookup in Wiki for HELPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HELPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HELPS"