Is HONEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HONEST in various dictionaries:
- adj - not disposed to cheat or defraud
- adj - without dissimulation
- adj - worthy of being depended on
- adj - without pretensions
- adj - marked by truth
- adj - not forged
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- Marked by or displaying integrity; upright: an honest lawyer.
- Not deceptive or fraudulent; genuine: honest weight.
- Equitable; fair: honest wages for an honest day’s work.
- Characterized by truth; not false: honest reporting.
- Sincere; frank: an honest critique.
- Of good repute; respectable.
- Without affectation; plain: honest folk.
- Virtuous; chaste.
- adj - telling the truth
There are 6 letters in HONEST: E H N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HONEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of HONEST, to go: HONEST?
Rearrange the letters in HONEST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HONEST
5 letters out of HONEST
4 letters out of HONEST
3 letters out of HONEST
2 letters out of HONEST
Contextual use of HONEST
What's nearby HONEST
Lookup in Wiki for HONEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HONEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HONEST"