Is SHORTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHORTEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make shorter than originally intended
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- verb - make short or shorter
- verb - become short or shorter
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- To make short or shorter.
- To take in (a sail) so that less canvas is exposed to the wind.
- To reduce in force, efficacy, or intensity.
- To become short or shorter.
- verb - to make or become shorter
There are 7 letters in SHORTEN: E H N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHORTEN, to go: SHORTEN?
Rearrange the letters in SHORTEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHORTEN
6 letters out of SHORTEN
5 letters out of SHORTEN
4 letters out of SHORTEN
3 letters out of SHORTEN
2 letters out of SHORTEN
Contextual use of SHORTEN
What's nearby SHORTEN
Lookup in Wiki for SHORTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHORTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHORTEN"