Is JOSEPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOSEPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - leader of the Nez Perce in their retreat from United States troops (1840-1904)
- noun - (Old Testament) the 11th son of Jacob and one of the 12 patriarchs of Israel
- noun - (New Testament) husband of Mary and (in Christian belief) the foster father of Jesus
- A long riding coat with a small cape, worn by women in the 18th century.
- noun - a woman's long cloak
There are 6 letters in JOSEPH: E H J O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOSEPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOSEPH, to go: JOSEPH?
Rearrange the letters in JOSEPH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOSEPH
What's nearby JOSEPH
Lookup in Wiki for JOSEPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOSEPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOSEPH"