Is SHOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- noun - a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- verb - do one's shopping
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - shop around
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 5 letters in SHOPS: H O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOPS, to go: SHOPS?
Rearrange the letters in SHOPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOPS
What's nearby SHOPS
Lookup in Wiki for SHOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOPS"