Is EPOCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPOCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- noun - a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
- A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- A notable event that marks the beginning of such a period.
- A unit of geologic time that is a division of a period.
- An instant in time that is arbitrarily selected as a point of reference.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 5 letters in EPOCH: C E H O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPOCH, to go: EPOCH?
Rearrange the letters in EPOCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EPOCH
What's nearby EPOCH
Lookup in Wiki for EPOCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPOCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPOCH"