Is COPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a long cloak
- verb - come to terms with
- To contend or strive, especially on even terms or with success: coping with child rearing and a full-time job.
- To contend with difficulties and act to overcome them: “Facing unprecedented problems, the Federal Reserve of the early 1930s couldn’t cope” (Robert J.
- A long ecclesiastical vestment worn over an alb or surplice.
- A covering resembling a cloak or mantle.
- A coping.
- To cover or dress in a cope.
- To provide with coping: cope a wall.
- verb - to contend or strive
There are 4 letters in COPE: C E O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COPE, to go: COPE?
Rearrange the letters in COPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COPE
What's nearby COPE
Lookup in Wiki for COPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COPE"