Is SCOPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- noun - electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- The range of one’s perceptions, thoughts, or actions.
- Breadth or opportunity to function.
- The area covered by a given activity or subject.
- The length or sweep of a mooring cable.
- A viewing instrument such as a periscope, microscope, or telescope.
- verb - to look at in order to evaluate
There are 5 letters in SCOPE: C E O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOPE, to go: SCOPE?
Rearrange the letters in SCOPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOPE
What's nearby SCOPE
Lookup in Wiki for SCOPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOPE"