Is PROSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - ordinary writing as distinguished from verse
- noun - matter of fact, commonplace, or dull expression
- Ordinary speech or writing, without metrical structure.
- Commonplace expression or quality.
- A hymn of irregular meter sung after the gradual.
- To write prose.
- To speak or write in a dull, tiresome style.
- verb - to write prose (writing without metrical structure)
There are 5 letters in PROSE: E O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROSE, to go: PROSE?
Rearrange the letters in PROSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROSE
What's nearby PROSE
Lookup in Wiki for PROSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROSE"