Is REPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - a disposition free from stress or emotion
- verb - put or confide something in a person or thing
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- verb - lie when dead
- verb - lean in a comfortable resting position
- verb - put in a horizontal position
- verb - to put something (eg trust) in something
- The act of resting or the state of being at rest.
- Freedom from worry; peace of mind.
- Calmness; tranquillity.
- To lay (oneself) down.
- To rest or relax (oneself).
- To lie at rest.
- To lie dead: repose in a grave.
- To lie while being supported by something.
- verb - to lie at rest
There are 6 letters in REPOSE: E E O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPOSE, to go: REPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in REPOSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of REPOSE
5 letters out of REPOSE
4 letters out of REPOSE
3 letters out of REPOSE
2 letters out of REPOSE
Contextual use of REPOSE
What's nearby REPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for REPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPOSE"