Is PROVIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVIDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - supply means of subsistence
- verb - take measures in preparation for
- To furnish; supply: provide food and shelter for a family.
- To make available; afford: a room that provides ample sunlight through French windows.
- To set down as a stipulation: an agreement that provides deadlines for completion of the work.
- To make ready ahead of time; prepare.
- To take measures in preparation: provided for the common defense of the states in time of war.
- To supply means of subsistence: She provides for her family by working in a hospital.
- To make a stipulation or condition: The Constitution provides for a bicameral legislature.
- verb - to furnish with what is needed
There are 7 letters in PROVIDE: D E I O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVIDE, to go: PROVIDE?
Rearrange the letters in PROVIDE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROVIDE
6 letters out of PROVIDE
5 letters out of PROVIDE
4 letters out of PROVIDE
3 letters out of PROVIDE
2 letters out of PROVIDE
Contextual use of PROVIDE
What's nearby PROVIDE
Lookup in Wiki for PROVIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVIDE"