Is VIPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - venomous Old World snakes characterized by hollow venom-conducting fangs in the upper jaw
- Any of several venomous Old World snakes of the family Viperidae, having a single pair of long, hollow fangs and a thick, heavy body.
- A pit viper.
- A venomous or supposedly venomous snake.
- A person regarded as malicious or treacherous.
- adj - a venomous snake [n -S] : VIPERINE, VIPERISH, VIPEROUS
There are 5 letters in VIPER: E I P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIPER, to go: VIPER?
Rearrange the letters in VIPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIPER
What's nearby VIPER
Lookup in Wiki for VIPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIPER"