Is DIAPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIAPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist
- noun - a fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures
- A folded piece of absorbent material, such as paper or cloth, that is placed between a baby’s legs and fastened at the waist to contain excretions.
- A similar piece of material, worn by incontinent adults.
- A white cotton or linen fabric patterned with small, duplicative diamondshaped figures.
- A piece of such cloth.
- Such a pattern.
- To put a diaper on.
- To weave or decorate in a diamond-shaped pattern.
- verb - to put a diaper (a baby's breechcloth) on
There are 6 letters in DIAPER: A D E I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIAPER, to go: DIAPER?
Rearrange the letters in DIAPER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DIAPER
5 letters out of DIAPER
4 letters out of DIAPER
3 letters out of DIAPER
2 letters out of DIAPER
Contextual use of DIAPER
What's nearby DIAPER
Lookup in Wiki for DIAPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIAPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIAPER"