Is SITTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SITTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Dutch astronomer who calculated the size of the universe and suggested that it is expanding (1872-1934)
- noun - an organism (person or animal) that sits
- noun - a person engaged to care for children when the parents are not home
- noun - a person who poses for a painter or sculptor
- noun - a domestic hen ready to brood
- A person who cares for young children when the parents are not home; a baby sitter.
- A person who poses or models, as for a portrait.
- A brooding hen.
- verb - to rest on the buttocks
There are 6 letters in SITTER: E I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SITTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SITTER, to go: SITTER?
Rearrange the letters in SITTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SITTER
5 letters out of SITTER
4 letters out of SITTER
3 letters out of SITTER
2 letters out of SITTER
Contextual use of SITTER
What's nearby SITTER
Lookup in Wiki for SITTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SITTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SITTER"