Is BITTERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITTERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - alcoholic liquor flavored with bitter herbs and roots
- noun - English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- noun - the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- verb - make bitter
- adv - having a disagreeable taste [adj -TERER, -TEREST] : BITTERLY
There are 7 letters in BITTERS: B E I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITTERS, to go: BITTERS?
Rearrange the letters in BITTERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BITTERS
6 letters out of BITTERS
5 letters out of BITTERS
4 letters out of BITTERS
3 letters out of BITTERS
2 letters out of BITTERS
Contextual use of BITTERS
What's nearby BITTERS
Lookup in Wiki for BITTERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BITTERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BITTERS"