Is BITTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
- noun - the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- verb - make bitter
- adj - marked by strong resentment or cynicism
- adj - very difficult to accept or bear
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - expressive of severe grief or regret
- adj - proceeding from or exhibiting great hostility or animosity
- adj - causing a sharp and acrid taste experience
- adj - causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation
- adv - extremely and sharply
- Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
- Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
- Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
- Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
- Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
- In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.
- That which is bitter: “all words... /Failing to give the bitter of the sweet” (Tennyson).
- A sharp-tasting beer made with hops.
- adv - having a disagreeable taste [adj -TERER, -TEREST] : BITTERLY
There are 6 letters in BITTER: B E I R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITTER, to go: BITTER?
Rearrange the letters in BITTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BITTER
What's nearby BITTER
Lookup in Wiki for BITTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BITTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BITTER"