Is ARTIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination
- One, such as a painter or sculptor, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts.
- A person whose work shows exceptional creative ability or skill: You are an artist in the kitchen.
- One, such as an actor or a singer, especially one who works in the performing arts.
- One who is adept at an activity, especially one involving trickery or deceit: a con artist.
- noun - one who practices one of the fine arts
There are 6 letters in ARTIST: A I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTIST, to go: ARTIST?
Rearrange the letters in ARTIST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ARTIST
5 letters out of ARTIST
4 letters out of ARTIST
3 letters out of ARTIST
2 letters out of ARTIST
Contextual use of ARTIST
What's nearby ARTIST
Lookup in Wiki for ARTIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTIST"