Is TRANSIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod
- noun - a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
- noun - a journey usually by ship
- verb - make a passage or journey from one place to another
- verb - pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place)
- verb - revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- verb - cause or enable to pass through
- The act of passing over, across, or through; passage.
- Conveyance of people or goods from one place to another, especially on a local public transportation system.
- A transition or change, as to a spiritual existence at death.
- The passage of a celestial body across the observer’s meridian.
- The passage of a smaller celestial body or its shadow across the disk of a larger celestial body.
- A surveying instrument similar to a theodolite that measures horizontal and vertical angles.
- To pass over, across, or through: aircraft transiting the United States and Canada.
- To make a transit.
- verb - to pass across or through
There are 7 letters in TRANSIT: A I N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSIT, to go: TRANSIT?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRANSIT
6 letters out of TRANSIT
5 letters out of TRANSIT
4 letters out of TRANSIT
3 letters out of TRANSIT
2 letters out of TRANSIT
Contextual use of TRANSIT
What's nearby TRANSIT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSIT"