Is TRANSMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSMIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To send from one person, thing, or place to another; convey.
- To cause to spread; pass on: transmit an infection.
- To impart or convey to others by heredity or inheritance; hand down.
- To pass along (news or information); communicate.
- To send (a signal), as by wire or radio.
- To cause (a disturbance) to propagate through a medium.
- To send out a signal.
- verb - to send from one place or person to another
There are 8 letters in TRANSMIT: A I M N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSMIT, to go: TRANSMIT?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSMIT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRANSMIT
7 letters out of TRANSMIT
6 letters out of TRANSMIT
5 letters out of TRANSMIT
4 letters out of TRANSMIT
3 letters out of TRANSMIT
2 letters out of TRANSMIT
Contextual use of TRANSMIT
What's nearby TRANSMIT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSMIT"