Is MITT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MITT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- noun - the handwear used by fielders in playing baseball
- A woman’s glove that extends over the hand and only partially covers the fingers.
- A mitten.
- A large, padded, protective leather glove, usually with one sheath for the thumb and one undivided sheath for the remaining fingers, used by catchers and first basemen.
- A hand or fist.
- noun - a type of baseball glove
There are 4 letters in MITT: I M T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MITT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MITT, to go: MITT?
Rearrange the letters in MITT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MITT
What's nearby MITT
Lookup in Wiki for MITT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MITT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MITT"