Is RIVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - be the rival of, be in competition with
- One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
- One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.
- A companion or an associate in a particular duty.
- To attempt to equal or surpass.
- To be a competitor or rival; compete.
- verb - to strive to equal or surpass
There are 5 letters in RIVAL: A I L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIVAL, to go: RIVAL?
Rearrange the letters in RIVAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIVAL
What's nearby RIVAL
Lookup in Wiki for RIVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIVAL"