Is RAFTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAFTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - transport on a raft
- verb - travel by raft in water
- verb - make into a raft
- verb - to transport on a raft (a type of buoyant structure)
There are 5 letters in RAFTS: A F R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAFTS, to go: RAFTS?
Rearrange the letters in RAFTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAFTS
What's nearby RAFTS
Lookup in Wiki for RAFTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAFTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAFTS"