Is FATAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FATAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - bringing death
- adj - having momentous consequences
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - controlled or decreed by fate
- Causing or capable of causing death.
- Causing ruin or destruction; disastrous: “Such doctrines, if true, would be absolutely fatal to my theory” (Charles Darwin).
- Of decisive importance; fateful.
- Determining destiny; controlled by fate.
- Having been destined; fated.
- adj - causing or capable of causing death
There are 5 letters in FATAL: A A F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FATAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FATAL, to go: FATAL?
Rearrange the letters in FATAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FATAL
What's nearby FATAL
Lookup in Wiki for FATAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FATAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FATAL"