Is FAULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- noun - responsibility for a bad situation or event
- noun - (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- verb - put or pin the blame on
- A character weakness, especially a minor one.
- Something that impairs or detracts from physical perfection; a defect.
- A mistake; an error.
- A minor offense or misdeed.
- Responsibility for a mistake or an offense; culpability.
- A fracture in the continuity of a rock formation caused by a shifting or dislodging of the earth’s crust, in which adjacent surfaces are differentially displaced parallel to the plane of fracture.
- A bad service, as in tennis.
- A lack or deficiency.
- To find error or defect in; criticize or blame.
- To produce a fault in; fracture.
- To commit a mistake or an error.
- To shift so as to produce a fault.
- Deserving of blame; guilty: admitted to being at fault.
- These nouns denote an imperfection or deficiency of character.
There are 5 letters in FAULT: A F L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAULT, to go: FAULT?
Rearrange the letters in FAULT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAULT
What's nearby FAULT
Lookup in Wiki for FAULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAULT"