Is ARTFUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTFUL in various dictionaries:
- adj - not straightforward or candid
- adj - marked by skill in achieving a desired end especially with cunning or craft
- Exhibiting art or skill: “The furniture is an artful blend of antiques and reproductions” (Michael W.
- Skillful in accomplishing a purpose, especially by the use of cunning or craft.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
There are 6 letters in ARTFUL: A F L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTFUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTFUL, to go: ARTFUL?
Rearrange the letters in ARTFUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARTFUL
What's nearby ARTFUL
Lookup in Wiki for ARTFUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTFUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTFUL"