Is FUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)
- noun - a garment made of the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- The thick coat of soft hair covering the skin of a mammal, such as a fox or beaver.
- The hair-covered, dressed pelt of such a mammal, used in the making of garments and as trimming or decoration.
- A garment made of or lined with the dressed pelt of a mammal.
- Often used to modify another noun: a fur coat; fur hats.
- To cover, line, or trim with fur.
- To provide fur garments for.
- To cover or coat as if with fur.
- To line (a wall or floor) with furring.
- verb - to cover with fur (a dressed animal pelt)
There are 3 letters in FUR: F R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUR, to go: FUR?
Rearrange the letters in FUR and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of FUR
Contextual use of FUR
What's nearby FUR
Lookup in Wiki for FUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUR"