Is RUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a high tight collar
- noun - common Eurasian sandpiper
- noun - (card games) the act of taking a trick with a trump when unable to follow suit
- verb - play a trump
- A stiffly starched frilled or pleated circular collar of lace, muslin, or other fine fabric, worn by men and women in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- A distinctive collarlike projection around the neck, as of feathers on a bird or of fur on a mammal.
- A Eurasian sandpiper (Philomachus pugnax) the male of which has collarlike, erectile feathers around the neck during the breeding season.
- The playing of a trump card when one cannot follow suit.
- An old game resembling whist.
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 4 letters in RUFF: F F R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUFF, to go: RUFF?
Rearrange the letters in RUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUFF
What's nearby RUFF
Lookup in Wiki for RUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUFF"