Is FOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- noun - a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
- adj - being one more than three
- The cardinal number equal to 3 + 1.
- The fourth in a set or sequence.
- Something having four parts, units, or members, such as a musical quartet or a four-cylinder engine.
- noun - a number
There are 4 letters in FOUR: F O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOUR, to go: FOUR?
Rearrange the letters in FOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOUR
What's nearby FOUR
Lookup in Wiki for FOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOUR"