Is POSTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - a rationalized mental attitude
- noun - capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- A position of the body or of body parts: a sitting posture.
- An attitude; a pose: assumed a posture of angry defiance.
- A characteristic way of bearing one’s body; carriage: stood with good posture.
- Relative placement or arrangement: the posture of the buildings on the land.
- A stance or disposition with regard to something: “Those bases are essential to our military posture in the Middle East” (Gerard Smith).
- A frame of mind affecting one’s thoughts or behavior; an overall attitude.
- To assume an exaggerated or unnatural pose or mental attitude; attitudinize.
- To put into a specific posture; pose.
- verb - to assume a particular position
There are 7 letters in POSTURE: E O P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSTURE, to go: POSTURE?
Rearrange the letters in POSTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POSTURE
6 letters out of POSTURE
5 letters out of POSTURE
4 letters out of POSTURE
3 letters out of POSTURE
2 letters out of POSTURE
Contextual use of POSTURE
What's nearby POSTURE
Lookup in Wiki for POSTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSTURE"