Is SUPPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities
- noun - aiding the cause or policy or interests of
- noun - something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest
- noun - a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- noun - documentary validation
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- noun - supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation
- noun - the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening
- noun - a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- noun - any device that bears the weight of another thing
- noun - financial resources provided to make some project possible
- verb - give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to
- verb - support materially or financially
- verb - be behind
- verb - be the physical support of
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - adopt as a belief
- verb - support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm
- verb - argue or speak in defense of
- verb - play a subordinate role to (another performer)
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- To bear the weight of, especially from below.
- To hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping.
- To be capable of bearing; withstand.
- To keep from weakening or failing; strengthen.
- To provide for or maintain, by supplying with money or necessities.
- To furnish corroborating evidence for.
- To aid the cause, policy, or interests of.
- To endure; tolerate.
- To act (a part or role).
- To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
- The act of supporting.
- The state of being supported.
- One that supports.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to give aid or encouragement to a person or cause.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 7 letters in SUPPORT: O P P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPPORT, to go: SUPPORT?
Rearrange the letters in SUPPORT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SUPPORT
6 letters out of SUPPORT
5 letters out of SUPPORT
4 letters out of SUPPORT
3 letters out of SUPPORT
2 letters out of SUPPORT
Contextual use of SUPPORT
What's nearby SUPPORT
Lookup in Wiki for SUPPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUPPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUPPORT"