Is PROP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- noun - any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun - a propeller that rotates to push against air
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- An object placed beneath or against a structure to keep it from falling or shaking; a support.
- One that serves as a support or stay: my children, my props in old age.
- A theatrical property.
- A propeller.
- verb - to keep from falling
There are 4 letters in PROP: O P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROP
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROP, to go: PROP?
Rearrange the letters in PROP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROP
What's nearby PROP
Lookup in Wiki for PROP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROP"