Is POP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an informal term for a father
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- noun - a sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
- noun - music of general appeal to teenagers
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - hit a pop-fly
- verb - make a sharp explosive noise
- verb - fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- verb - cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- verb - appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- verb - put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- verb - release suddenly
- verb - hit or strike
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - take drugs, especially orally
- verb - cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- verb - burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
- adj - (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
- adv - like a pop or with a pop
- To make a short, sharp, explosive sound.
- To burst open with a short, sharp, explosive sound.
- To move quickly or unexpectedly; appear abruptly: At last the cottage popped into view.
- To open wide suddenly: The child’s eyes popped with astonishment.
- To hit a short high fly ball, especially one that can be caught by an infielder: popped out to shortstop.
- To shoot a firearm, such as a pistol.
- To cause to make a sharp bursting sound.
- To cause to explode with a sharp bursting sound: popped the balloon.
- To put or thrust suddenly or unexpectedly: “popping a crisp plump shrimp into her mouth” (Kathleen Winsor).
- To discharge (a firearm).
- To fire at; shoot.
- To hit or strike: popped me on the head.
- To hit (a ball) high in the air but not far.
- To take (drugs), especially orally: “To calm a case of the jitters... the bride popped Valium” (People).
- To have (a drink): popped a few beers after work.
- A sudden sharp, explosive sound.
- A shot with a firearm.
- A pop fly.
- With a popping sound.
- Abruptly or unexpectedly.
- To leave abruptly or hurriedly.
- To die suddenly.
- To propose marriage.
- Of or for the general public; popular or popularized: pop culture; pop psychology.
- Of, relating to, or specializing in popular music: a pop singer.
- Of or suggestive of pop art: a pop style.
- Popular music.
- Pop art.
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 3 letters in POP: O P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POP
To search all scrabble anagrams of POP, to go: POP?
Rearrange the letters in POP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POP
What's nearby POP
Lookup in Wiki for POP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POP"