Is PROPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - proper respect
- noun - a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- noun - any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun - a propeller that rotates to push against air
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- verb - to keep from falling
There are 5 letters in PROPS: O P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPS, to go: PROPS?
Rearrange the letters in PROPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROPS
What's nearby PROPS
Lookup in Wiki for PROPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPS"