Is TUTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- verb - be a tutor to someone
- verb - act as a guardian to someone
- A private instructor.
- One that gives additional, special, or remedial instruction.
- A teacher or teaching assistant in some universities and colleges having a rank lower than that of an instructor.
- A graduate, usually a fellow, responsible for the supervision of an undergraduate at some British universities.
- The legal guardian of a minor and of the minor’s property.
- To act as a tutor to; instruct or teach privately.
- To have the guardianship, tutelage, or care of.
- To function as a tutor.
- To be instructed by a tutor; study under a tutor.
- verb - to instruct privately
There are 5 letters in TUTOR: O R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUTOR, to go: TUTOR?
Rearrange the letters in TUTOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUTOR
What's nearby TUTOR
Lookup in Wiki for TUTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUTOR"