Is TOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who buys tickets to an event in order to resell them at a profit
- noun - someone who advertises for customers in an especially brazen way
- noun - one who sells advice about gambling or speculation (especially at the racetrack)
- verb - advertize in strongly positive terms
- verb - show off
- To solicit customers, votes, or patronage, especially in a brazen way.
- To obtain and deal in information on racehorses.
- To solicit or importune: street vendors who were touting pedestrians.
- To obtain or sell information on (a racehorse or stable) for the guidance of bettors.
- To promote or praise energetically; publicize: “Projects for... construction of a deep-water route... to reach ports in the continent’s industrial heartland had been widely touted” (Kenneth McNaught).
- One who obtains information on racehorses and their prospects and sells it to bettors.
- One who solicits customers brazenly or persistently: “The administration of the nation’s literary affairs falls naturally into the hands of touts and thieves” (Lewis H.
- verb - to solicit brazenly
There are 4 letters in TOUT: O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOUT, to go: TOUT?
Rearrange the letters in TOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOUT
What's nearby TOUT
Lookup in Wiki for TOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOUT"