Is STOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- noun - a garment size for a large or heavy person
- adj - dependable
- adj - euphemisms for `fat'
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- Having or marked by boldness, bravery, or determination; firm and resolute.
- Strong in body; sturdy.
- Strong in structure or substance; solid or substantial.
- Bulky in figure; thickset or corpulent.
- Powerful; forceful.
- Stubborn or uncompromising: put up stout resistance to the proposal.
- A thickset or corpulent person.
- A garment size for a large or heavy figure.
- A strong, very dark beer or ale.
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
- noun - a strong, dark ale
There are 5 letters in STOUT: O S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOUT, to go: STOUT?
Rearrange the letters in STOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOUT
What's nearby STOUT
Lookup in Wiki for STOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOUT"