Is TROT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a gait faster than a walk
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - ride at a trot
- verb - cause to trot
- The gait of a horse or other four-footed animal, between a walk and a canter in speed, in which diagonal pairs of legs move forward together.
- A ride on a horse at this pace.
- A gait of a person, faster than a walk; a jog.
- A race for trotters.
- A toddler.
- An old woman; a crone.
- To go or move at a trot.
- To cause to move at a trot.
- verb - to go at a gait between a walk and a run
There are 4 letters in TROT: O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROT, to go: TROT?
Rearrange the letters in TROT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROT
What's nearby TROT
Lookup in Wiki for TROT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROT"