Is TROTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a gait faster than a walk
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - ride at a trot
- verb - cause to trot
- verb - to go at a gait between a walk and a run
There are 5 letters in TROTS: O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROTS, to go: TROTS?
Rearrange the letters in TROTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROTS
What's nearby TROTS
Lookup in Wiki for TROTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROTS"