Is SUIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- noun - (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- noun - a man's courting of a woman
- noun - a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- noun - playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable
- verb - accord or comport with
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- A set of matching outer garments, especially one consisting of a coat with trousers or a skirt.
- A costume for a special activity: a diving suit; a running suit.
- A group of things used together; a set or collection: a suit of sails; a suit of tools.
- Any of the four sets of 13 playing cards (clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades) in a standard deck, the members of which bear the same marks.
- Attendance required of a vassal at his feudal lord’s court or manor.
- A court proceeding to recover a right or claim.
- The act or an instance of courting a woman; courtship: She was inclined to accept his suit.
- To meet the requirements of; fit: This candidate does not suit our qualifications.
- To make appropriate or suitable; adapt: builders who suit the house to the owner’s specifications.
- To be appropriate for; befit: a color that suits you.
- To please; satisfy: a choice that suits us all.
- To provide with clothing; dress: The NCOs suited the recruits in green uniforms.
- To be suitable or acceptable.
- To be in accord; agree or match.
- verb - to be appropriate to
There are 4 letters in SUIT: I S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUIT, to go: SUIT?
Rearrange the letters in SUIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUIT
What's nearby SUIT
Lookup in Wiki for SUIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUIT"