Is SUITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- noun - (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- noun - a man's courting of a woman
- noun - a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- noun - playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable
- verb - accord or comport with
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- verb - to be appropriate to
There are 5 letters in SUITS: I S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUITS, to go: SUITS?
Rearrange the letters in SUITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUITS
What's nearby SUITS
Lookup in Wiki for SUITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUITS"