Is TISSUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TISSUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
- noun - a soft thin (usually translucent) paper
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- A fine, very thin fabric, such as gauze.
- Tissue paper.
- A soft, absorbent piece of paper used as toilet paper, a handkerchief, or a towel.
- An interwoven or interrelated number of things; a web; a network: “The text is a tissue of mocking echoes” (Richard M.
- An aggregation of morphologically similar cells and associated intercellular matter acting together to perform one or more specific functions in the body.
- verb - to weave into tissue (a fine sheer fabric)
There are 6 letters in TISSUE: E I S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TISSUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TISSUE, to go: TISSUE?
Rearrange the letters in TISSUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TISSUE
What's nearby TISSUE
Lookup in Wiki for TISSUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TISSUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TISSUE"