Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tissue is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tissue.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TISSUE has 305 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TISSUE is VALID in some board games. Check TISSUE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tissue in various dictionaries:
noun - part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
noun - a soft thin (usually translucent) paper
verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Makeup artist's supply item|
|Powder room paper|
|Offer to a crier|
|Kind of paper for gift-wrapping|
|Hay fever need|
|Tissue might refer to|
* Tissue (biology), an ensemble of similar cells that together carry out a specific function|
* Tissue paper, a type of thin, translucent paper used for wrapping and cushioning items
* Facial tissue, a type of thin, soft, disposable paper used for nose-blowing.
* Wrapping tissue
* Japanese tissue
* Aerial tissue, an acrobatic art form and one of the circus arts
* Tissue (moth), the geometer moth, Triphosa dubitata