Is ISSUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ISSUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
- noun - one of a series published periodically
- noun - some situation or event that is thought about
- noun - the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
- noun - supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - the immediate descendants of a person
- noun - the becoming visible
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - the act of issuing printed materials
- verb - prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- verb - circulate or distribute or equip with
- verb - bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- verb - come out of
- verb - make out and issue
- The act or an instance of flowing, passing, or giving out.
- The act of circulating, distributing, or publishing by an office or official group: government issue of new bonds.
- An item or set of items, as stamps or coins, made available at one time by an office or bureau.
- A single copy of a periodical: the March issue of the magazine.
- A distinct set of copies of an edition of a book distinguished from others of that edition by variations in the printed matter.
- A final result or conclusion, as a solution to a problem.
- Proceeds from estates or fines.
- Something proceeding from a specified source: suspicions that were the issue of a deranged mind.
- Offspring; progeny: died without issue.
- A point or matter of discussion, debate, or dispute: legal and moral issues.
- A matter of public concern: refused to address the economic issues.
- The essential point; crux: the issue of how to provide adequate child care.
- A culminating point leading to a decision: bring a case to an issue.
- A place of egress; an outlet: a lake with no issue to the sea.
- A discharge, as of blood or pus.
- A lesion, a wound, or an ulcer producing such a discharge.
- Termination; close.
- To go or come out.
- To accrue as proceeds or profit: Little money issued from the stocks.
- To be born or be descended.
- To be circulated or published.
- To spring or proceed from a source.
- To terminate or result.
- To cause to flow out; emit.
- To circulate or distribute in an official capacity: issued uniforms to the players.
- To publish: issued periodic statements.
- In question; in dispute: “Many people fail to grasp what is really at issue here” (Gail Sheehy).
- At variance; in disagreement.
- To enter into controversy.
- To submit an issue for decision.
- verb - to come forth
There are 5 letters in ISSUE: E I S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ISSUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ISSUE, to go: ISSUE?
Rearrange the letters in ISSUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ISSUE
What's nearby ISSUE
Lookup in Wiki for ISSUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ISSUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ISSUE"