Is TURFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - the territory claimed by a juvenile gang as its own
- noun - range of jurisdiction or influence
- verb - cover (the ground) with a surface layer of grass or grass roots
- noun - a surface layer of earth containing a dense growth of grass and its roots
- verb - to cover with turf
There are 5 letters in TURFS: F R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURFS, to go: TURFS?
Rearrange the letters in TURFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TURFS
What's nearby TURFS
Lookup in Wiki for TURFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURFS"