Is THRUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - candidiasis of the oral cavity
- noun - a woman who sings popular songs
- noun - songbirds characteristically having brownish upper plumage with a spotted breast
- Any of numerous migratory songbirds of the family Turdidae, usually having brownish upper plumage and a spotted breast and noted for a clear melodious song.
- Any of various similar or related birds, as a water thrush or thrasher.
- A woman who sings popular songs.
- A contagious disease caused by a fungus, Candida albicans, that occurs most often in infants and children, characterized by small whitish eruptions on the mouth, throat, and tongue, and usually accompanied by fever, colic, and diarrhea.
- An infection of the frog of a horse’s foot, characterized by a foul-smelling discharge and often resulting from unhygienic stall conditions.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 6 letters in THRUSH: H H R S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRUSH, to go: THRUSH?
Rearrange the letters in THRUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRUSH
What's nearby THRUSH
Lookup in Wiki for THRUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRUSH"