Is BUSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- verb - touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.
- verb - send or move around by bus
- verb - ride in a bus
- verb - remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- A kiss.
- adv - to touch with the lips as a sign of affection [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : KISSABLE [adj], KISSABLY
There are 4 letters in BUSS: B S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSS, to go: BUSS?
Rearrange the letters in BUSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUSS
What's nearby BUSS
Lookup in Wiki for BUSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSS"