Is STUBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- noun - a small piece
- noun - a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- noun - the part of a check that is retained as a record
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - pull up (weeds) by their roots
- verb - extinguish by crushing
- verb - clear of weeds by uprooting them
- verb - strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
- verb - to strike accidentally against a projecting object
There are 5 letters in STUBS: B S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUBS, to go: STUBS?
Rearrange the letters in STUBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUBS
What's nearby STUBS
Lookup in Wiki for STUBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUBS"